Construction Engineer jobs in Mornington VIC
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Experience in rail construction or system operation is desirable.
- Knowledge of Construction Safety in Operating Rail Environments, OH&S legislation, Regulations…
$100,000 a year
- Worked currently within the building or construction industry.
- Several years of experience as a project engineer or similar.
- What's in it for you?
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- Minimum of 4yrs Contract Administration or Project Engineer experience.
- Proven track record in project management within the Melbourne Construction industry.
- You will have similar experience in the delivery of construction on road, traffic, and other civil infrastructure related projects.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Senior Project Engineers may also apply.
- Prefer degree qualified civil engineer / may consider civil diploma.
- Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager to work…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- The team are happy to review backgrounds of design engineers or construction engineers who are keen to move into a PM role.
Atom Resources Pty Ltd
$150,000 - $185,000 a year
- Coordination and management of Project Engineers and Supervisors.
- Working mostly within Road Construction and Maintenance predominantly on Government and local…
- Ability to design and manage the construction of complex Civil and/or Building projects.
- Lead the provision of high quality and comprehensive project delivery…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.