Construction Manager jobs in Kingswood NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Degree level qualification in Building, Architecture, Engineering or Building Construction Management.
- Due to significant demand and growth within our NSW…
- Knowledge of construction industry contracts.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Construction Management, highly desirable…
$170,000 - $180,000 a year
- Writing of the construction program.
- Project manager for luxury residential high rise based in the inner western Suburbs with a negotiable salary to $180K.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Redpath Partners are seeking a Project Manager to join a local project management and advisory firm here in Sydney.
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Reporting to the Construction Manager.
- Effectively leading the construction and sub-contractor teams on-site.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently at various…
$120,000 - $135,000 a year
- Understanding of built environment and the construction lifecycle.
- Key project processes such as design principals and management, construction processes,…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990.
- Managing the delivery of the entire project.
Neoen Australia Pty Ltd
$80,000 - $125,000 a year
- Bring support in the EPC (engineering, procurement, construction) negotiation phase;
- We are currently looking for a Renewable Energy Project Development Manager…
Fitzroy and sons
- The successful applicant will be responsible for controlling time, cost, quality and delivery of multiple construction projects throughout our company.
$230,000 a year
- Project Manager – civil & rail.
- Degree in civil engineering, construction management or related discipline.
- They are now looking for a project manager to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.