Construction Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- An award-winning Tier 2 construction company who have successfully delivered projects across all facets of commercial construction.
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- Mentoring and training the project delivery team.
- They have a large pipeline of work across multistorey residential/commercial and townhouse projects.
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Education project up to $50mill.
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site.
- You must have strong leaderships skills as you will be working…
$200,000 - $230,000 a year
- As the project manager you will be responsible for;
- Looking for a site-based project manager to take ownership of the project to help deliver this complex build…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- This fit out construction company is a well-respected company within the construction industry and is looking to grow their team to manage the increases in…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Opportunity to progress to project manager.
- You must be willing to learn and assist the project manager so that you can further your career.
- Managing the project delivery team.
- Liaising with the client to ensure their expectations are met regarding the project.
- Projects up to $40mil.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Within this role you'll required to managers and lead several projects and teams working on projects from 500k - $3mil in value.
- On offer for your hard work;
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Have a relevant qualification in building, construction or project management.
- Detailed knowledge and management of project and construction management…
$90,000 - $130,000 a year
- Oversee and manager one of Canberra's leading construction companies.
- This client is on the forefront of Canberra's construction transformation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.