Contact Centre jobs
You refined by:
$23 - $30 an hour
- Ideally you will have similar exposure working in a contact centre/customer service environment or have experience working in insurance, banking, government, or…
- We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
$24 - $29 an hour
- Ideally, you will have similar exposure working in a contact centre/customer service environment or have experience working in insurance, banking, government,…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We are scheduled to recruit for our various contact centres in the coming months across our Business Banking and Commsec area of the business.
$48,259 - $50,271 a year
- Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details for two referees before applying.
- Fully Paid classroom and computer-based training at our new contact centre.
- As a Customer Service professional with Serco, you will be servicing customer…
- Being the first point of contact for customers you will be part of a team of subject matter experts who make a difference every day to our customers.
- Are you looking for a career change in 2020?
- Our call-taker roles are both unique and rewarding – come work for ‘000’!
- Who we are looking for.
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- For role related queries or questions contact Sue Rahkala via email: Sue.Rahkala@health.nsw.gov.au.
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Some careers open more doors than others.
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.