Contact Centre jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Collaborate with shared services centre.
- Global house hold fashion brnad.
- My Client is one of the most well-known global high-end fashion brand.
- A full rebrand of the NFPs centres nation-wide which will include working with graphic designers for collateral, LAM and coordinating/writing media releases in…
- With increasing importance of customer at the centre, they are looking at multiple digital initiatives and you'll be a part of ever-growing digital team.
$650 - $740 a day
- Our client is an NSW Government agency who puts the customer at the centre of everything it does and delivering safe, reliable services to the people of Sydney.
- Great Ability to work across multiple streams.
- A great council to work for going through growth.
- A great local council looking to implement change and create a…
- Coogee QCA also operate an extensive network of storage and distribution centres supporting our customers in regional Queensland and New South Wales.
$1,200 - $1,500 a week
- Build a network of commercial and business contacts for improved relations and business effectiveness.
- Subject matter knowledge in Transmission EMS SCADA…
- With innovation a key part of their agenda and being backed by the CEO, this role will be instrumental in digitising their home loan process, ensuring the…
- Our client is a large-scale FMCG organisation with product reach to a global scale.
- Through a strong consumer base and an innovating marketing strategy they…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Managing external stakeholders and suppliers to deliver wholesale roadside assistance, connected vehicle, and call centre services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.