Contact Centre jobs
You refined by:
Victorian Government (undo)
$55,256 - $70,958 a year
- It is best to chat to the recruitment team at an assessment centre about any work you would wish to continue doing if appointed.
- People who get things done.
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care facilities, university affiliated international…
$24.49 an hour
- With a recent upgrade to our facilities including a brand new building and urgent care centre complementing one of Vicotir'a oldest hospitals, Moyne Health is…
$52,493 - $67,410 a year
- The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) was established to ensure Victoria's strong economic performance by growing industries and regions.
- As a quaternary centre for complex cardiac surgery and organ transplantation, the RCH cares for the sickest children from around Australia.
- Why work at the RCH?
- Acknowledging the vital role they play in providing healthcare to our community, Monash Health proudly supports the WHO 2020 International Year of the Nurse and…
- If you are able to meet the roster requirements for a Workforce position, Apply now and we will contact you to discuss the next steps!
- For further information about this position please contact Debbie Olivier Food Distribution Manager on (03) 5173 8179.
- LRH values our community’s diversity.
- 52 Maternity MMC Clayton - Ward Clerk.
- 32 hours a week available Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Monash Medical Centre - staff car parking available.
- For further information about this position please contact Steve Henry, Food Services Manager on (03) 5173 8394.
- A strong commitment to consumer needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.