Contact Centre Workforce jobs in Milperra NSW
- You have proven experience in a contact centre/sales environment.
- The call centre operates from Monday to Sunday, between 9am and 9pm.
- Demonstrable experience dealing and supporting senior managers in a contact centre/back office environment.
- You will provide support to the contact centre and…
- Job Category Customer services and call centre.
- The NSW Department of Education is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce as an Equal Employment…
- Knowledge of Optus contact centres, processes and procedures.
- Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds,…
- At Transport for NSW, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
- Barangaroo is the most important reinvention of Sydney’s historic centre for decades.
- INSW supports a diverse workforce and promotes applications from…
- For any enquiries, please contact Jackie Brillas at 0466 102 162.
- At Sydney Trains, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce…
$76,570 - $102,091 a year
- Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed below.
- UNSW Art & Design is an internationally recognised centre for arts-led transdisciplinary…
- Strong knowledge of call centre metrics and technologies.
- The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Anton Murray Consulting
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- Manage recruitment and workforce planning at all times.
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries and first point of contact for escalations…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.