Contact Centres jobs in Wanneroo WA
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
$66,658 - $72,351 a year
- Maritime National Coordination Centre (MNCC);
- The Client Contact Group (CCG) is the central contact point for external clients to the department.
- Our Contact Centre located in Perth CBD is seeking 10 new recruits to join the Contact Centre team as Customer Service Representatives.
- About Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- As a primary point of contact, the Receptionist and Ticketek Officer will always present a friendly, professional…
Technology One Limited
- We’ll be in contact with all applicants via email within 3 weeks.
- You’ll be part of Australia’s largest software R&D centre to create simple solutions for our…
- Should you require any further information please contact Jess Church on 08 9350 5868.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic and inspiring environment for the children…
- Should you require more information on the role, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Efficiently maintain the conference data base of key contacts and clients Provide administration support to the team as required.
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre or a similar role specialising in complex products/services.
- You will be the first point of customer contact (members,…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Assisting in the day to day management of their Function Centre.
- My client works with business across WA and is based in East Perth.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.