Content Strategy Manager jobs
- Customer strategy (incl. data analytics) experience ideally in a retail context.
- Help deliver service programs and content with cross-functional teams across…
- Experience in improving or building both information architectures and content strategies for documentation.
- A love for both technical and user content.
- Define and deliver a content and social strategy that brings the Latitude story to life through compelling and engaging content, ensuring a superior customer,…
Creative Partnerships Australia
$65,000 a year
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Manager to contribute to a continually evolving digital content strategy that supports short and long term marketing…
- Experience establishing content strategies and delivering high-quality impactful content in line with that strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly, and engage audiences and advertisers.
- Living at the intersection of Australia’s best content,…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$85,279 a year
- You will oversee content creation and communications activities for all film titles across owned channels.
- You will develop and implement exciting, innovative…
$83,651 - $87,792 a year
- Develop recommendations and content strategies for Tourism Tasmania’s inbound and outbound marketing activities.
- Salary: $83,651.00 to $87,792.00 per annum.
- You will have previous experience providing creative strategy and direction for social and digital marketing content creation.
- You will develop strategic, digital and content communication programs and work towards the execution of innovation projects and experimental and partnership…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.