Content Strategy Manager jobs
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- Capitalize on feedbacks from incidents and usage reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency).
- Prior team lead or manager experience.
- Anticipates project risks and suggest risk mitigation to project manager.
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements.
- A proven all-rounder who can drive strategy, as well as develop compelling thought leadership content (both traditional and digital), and manage industry …
- Shape customer experiences through effective communication and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge and application of communications and marketing strategies within…
- Provide leadership to the Business Development team, ensuring an understanding of scope, implementing bid strategies for projects, monitoring and meeting…
- Maintain website content for multiple brands.
- Assist to implement and co-ordinate marketing strategies with targeted outcomes.
- We encourage you to apply!
$35 - $50 an hour
- Generate blog content and any other editorial content for the customer facing website as required - Wordpress CMS.
- Consult with a range of partners from developers through to managers.
- You’ll craft and execute strategies to drive our customers’ adoption and use of AWS…
- Local content audits at supplier to validate local content of logistics.
- Train shipping regarding global logistics strategies.
- Own and define the technical strategy including establishing metrics, governance forums etc.
- You’ll craft and execute strategies to drive our customers’…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.