Content Strategy Manager jobs
$68,884 - $83,640 a year
- Ideally you have experience in using your judgement to assist with the creation, conception and presentation of social media content strategy and community…
- If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement.
- O Analyse transcripts and produce reports addressing defined research objectives, keeping in mind broader strategy.
- We don’t just collect data, we connect data.
- Customer strategy (incl. data analytics) experience ideally in a retail context.
- Help deliver service programs and content with cross-functional teams across…
$39.37 an hour
- Website and intranet content management.
- Strategies to promote council projects, events and activities.
- Experience in the use of Wordpress content management…
- Assurance, data collection, content drafting and approvals;
- Westpac’s materiality process to determine the focus and direction of our reporting and strategy.
- Develop strategies to drive sales growth of AWC and AWD product portfolios.
- Establish strategies that are strategically aligned to the ANZ Community Channels…
- SYN’s radio content is as diverse as its volunteers, and is rotated five times a year.
- SYN manages syn.org.au, an interactive online community for people under…
- Working closely with strategy and account teams in preparing advertising strategies and milestones for the client.
- A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Involving the development of strategy, creative concepts, content and campaign implementation?
- This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition, and those…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.