Content Strategy Manager jobs
- A love for user content and UX (both long-form content and microcopy).
- Consumer and enterprise content experience.
- And ideally, we’d hope you’d have:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$85,279 a year
- You will oversee content creation and communications activities for all film titles across owned channels.
- You will develop and implement exciting, innovative…
$85,632 - $93,613 a year
- Experience in creating, delivering and evaluating marketing content suitable for both digital and traditional marketing channels.
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- You are also required to provide three work referees, preferably being your two most recent line managers and attach your current resume via the online…
- Our Content Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to be the face of Foxtel in our News Corp Partnership as well as contribute to overall content…
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Social Media - Develop a content strategy and associated content calendar to support the delivery of.
- Demonstrated experience in content writing, editing and…
$72,135 - $75,616 a year
- Implementing road safety digital strategy and online media content, managing engagement and interactivity with internal and external audiences;
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$120,000 a year
- 7 years' experience developing and executing content strategies.
- Develop a content map unique to brand, identify territories in which the brand should have a…
- You will have previous experience providing creative strategy and direction for social and digital marketing content creation.
Mount Waverley VIC
- Assessing the suitability of our International digital marketing strategy against local market requirements and make recommendations for front end development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.