Contract Administrator jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
$40 an hour
- 6-months contract with view to extension, for immediate start.
- 6-months contract with view to extension, depending on business needs.
Anton Murray Consulting
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- Note: This is a 6.5 week short term contract, with a start date of Monday 6th January 2020.
- Our client is a global investment manager seeking an Office…
- The ideal candidate will have experience working as a contracts administrator in the local market.
- This is your opportunity to take contract of your career and…
$110,000 - $160,000 a year
- Have experience dealing with suppliers, negotiating and finalizing contract agreements.
- National Refurbishment & Fit out business.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Chandler Macleod is currently recruiting for an experienced HR administrator to join a leading Federal Government agency.
- In addition to this, you will need:
- Initial 12 month contract with possible extension.
- A minimum five years’ experience in systems administrator or integration role in a corporate environment.
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- 4+ years experience as a contracts administrator within residential projects.
- Preparation and tendering of contract documentation.
- 6 month contract with high opportunity to extend/ go permanent - No WHV.
- SAP experience desired but not essential.
- Escalate issues to senior management team.
- Attractive salary and benefits will be paid to the successful candidate along with excellent career opportunities towards contract and commercial management.
- The company values safety and it's employees, and contract employees often stay with the company long-term on further projects.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.