Contract Administrator jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
$70,000 - $110,000 a year
- 50+ year old Developer / Builder.
- Hotels, shopping centres and offices.
- Happy, relaxed working environment & employment stability.
- We have a 12 month contract role available for an Administrator to support our IT business, and provide coordination in the area of Safety, Health and…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$40 - $45 an hour
- Mining Industry | 4-month contract.
- Provide project support in terms of; contract administration, correspondence management, financial administration, project…
- You will have proven experience as a HR or general administrator.
- This role is an immediate start for a 7-month contract with the potential to be on-going.
- Liaise with contract administrators in the APAC region to ensure the Hays contract review processes are being followed.
- At Hays, people are everything.
- We are looking for someone who can assist with reception and administration work.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent.
Allambie Heights NSW
- Processing and prepare all correspondence for sales contracts.
- Assistant Property Manager/Sales Administrator role.
- Amazing remuneration package - Part time.
Bouygues Construction Australia
- Prepare tender documentation template from JHG standard suite of contracts or as nominated by Head contract requirement.
- Strong corporate commitment to safety.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and understand commercial conditions in contracts.
- Prepare correspondence requesting the client to provide amendments to the…
- Review and manage work produced by the external administrator including unit pricing, performance returns and cash reconciliations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.