Contract Administrator jobs in Bowen Hills QLD
- Contracts Administrator, managing construction and consultant contracts on behalf of the Capital Project Delivery team.
$26 - $28 an hour
- Long term contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
- National organisation who can offer career progression and a great team environment.
$26 - $27 an hour
- 3 month contract with career opportunties.
- 3 month contract with the opportunity to be extended or go permanent.
- Maintaining clients profiles on ASIC, ATO.
- 3 years’ experience working in administrator role.
- Stellar are looking for an experienced project administrator to work with a Global company located in in the…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Our client is offering a short-term contract with the opportunity to extend further.
- Set up and maintain a contract correspondence record file to include;…
- Randstad is on the hunt for a strong Contracts Administrator to start at our reputable clients company on the North Side of Brisbane.
- Currently implementing Kronos as their new time & attendance system they are looking for an experienced Kronos Systems Administrator / Kronos Implementation…
- This short-term contract has a strong chance of extension for the right person.
- The role will be a short-term contract with possibility of extension and…
- Site administration and contract administration experience will be highly regarded.
- Accounts Payable / Contracts Admin - Infrastructure Project - 3 month…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.