Contract Administrator jobs in Caboolture QLD
- Based in the company's Rockhampton office, this role will encompass all aspects of contracts admin.
- You will work collaboratively with, and support a project…
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Letting and administering contracts and subcontracts;
- Well-known mid-tier construction company with strong project pipeline for 2020.
$40 - $60 an hour
- Proven track record as a contract administrator.
- Operates internationally this global tier one offers their services within Building, Infrastructure and Rail.
- High level of attention to detail and exposure to contract interpretation, provisions of contracts, payment schedules and a high level of written and verbal…
- Display a good knowledge of contracts administration.
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreement.
- This role will see you working directly with the PM while you manage procurement, contract management, financial reporting.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Be mentored whilst working on a range of commercial projects.
- Immediate requirement due to internal promotion.
- Values range from a few mil to $20mil+.
$65,000 a year
- As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the project team in the management and administration of contracts throughout the project…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.