Contract Administrator jobs in Caboolture QLD
- Oversee the administration of contracts;
- Make recommendations for award of contracts;
- Experience administering a wide variety of contracts.
- Ideally you will have experience in either an Engineering, Commercial or Legal environment with exposure in dealing with supplier contracts and agreements as…
- We’re looking for people who can help shape our business for the future and take us to the next level.
- If this sounds like a match and you’re an experienced…
- Display a good knowledge of contracts administration.
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreement.
Pure Source Recruitment
- We are looking for a Contract Administrator with experience in commercial projects who has seen and understands the full end to end process from estimating…
- Working with a successful and well known QLD builder that bases it recruitment around cultural, skill and experience fit, I am currently seeking a Contracts…
$85,000 - $150,000 a year
- This contract role will be for approximately 4 months with the opportunity for permanent placement.
- URGENTLY REQUIRED - CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR / SENIOR…
- You will undertake effective contract administration including developing and maintaining systems for recording and reporting on open contracts and document…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Conduct and support contract management activities.
- Provide professional contracts advice and recommendations to meet client business objectives.
Intro Recruitment Solutions
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- Intro Recruitment has been engaged to recruit a Contracts Administrator to join an existing team to deliver a $15m community project with another large stage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.