Contract Administrator jobs in Ormeau QLD
You refined by:
- This role is being offered on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract.
- This role will see you working closely with engineers and scientists of varying…
- Lead and manage a large team of contract administrators and provide strong mentoring advice to continually upskill and improve their knowledge.
Mckenzie Equipment Holdings Pty Ltd
- A transport company located in Yatala is seeking a full-time Payroll/HR 'Guru' to deliver end to end payroll functions and handle all employee compensation…
R&S Engineering Pty Ltd
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- R&S Engineering are currently seeking a Project Administrator to join our team.
- R&S Engineering are a growing company within the telecommunications…
- With Capex increasing and new centres opening the construction team has an opening for a Contract Administrator to deliver a $30mil extension to one of their…
- Major skills are required in Network and Endpoint Security Area.*.
- Strong Knowledge and administration experience with Fortigate Firewalls.
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
- Opportunity to advance into a Senior Contracts Administrator / Project Management.
- 3+ years local experience in Contracts Administration - preferably within the…
- I am looking to speak with motivated and team orientated Contract Administrators who are looking to make a move that will offer you not only development and…
$100,000 a year
- Experience as a Contracts Administrator is essential.
- As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the project team in the management and…
$80,000 - $130,000 a year
- About the Role – Contract Administrator.
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Contracts Administrator with a known builder in QLD.
- Feel like a valued employee.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.