Contract Administrator jobs in Ormeau QLD
You refined by:
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- As the Contracts Administrator or Quantity Surveyor you would be responsible for;
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure contract compliance.
- Maintenance of QinetiQ’s Contract Management System;
- As a Commercial Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Utilise your skills in Business Support.
$70,000 a year
- This is the perfect role for someone who has worked as a sales support administrator and is experienced in reading and creating responses to tenders.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Tier 2 multi-disciplined company with a rapid growth seeking building contracts administrators for the New Year.
- Attitude to learn and grow.
Place Estate Agents
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Ensure compliance for all form 6's and Contracts of sale documentation.
- We are looking for an exceptional assistant who can manage multiple conflicting…
Intro Recruitment Solutions
$90,000 - $150,000 a year
- As a Contracts Administrator you will have:
- This role will suit a Contracts Administrator with the ability to progress in the future.
Edutemps Pty Ltd
$26 an hour
- Good understanding of QLD funding contracts.
- Experience or knowledge of other state funding contracts is advantageous.
- Work well in a team.
- Great team and interesting work!
- Are you an Infrastructure Support professional looking for an opportunity to broaden your skill set and experience, to make a…
- Due to growth, they are seeking a highly motivated Contracts Administrator to support an experienced Senior Project Manager.
- Gough Brisbane, recruiting a Contract Administrator on behalf of a down to earth, forward thinking business.
- They have a number of brownfield retail projects in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.