Contract Administrator $100,000 jobs in Caboolture QLD
- Retail projects from $5M - $60M.
- Be mentored whilst working on a range of retail / commercial projects.
- Immediate requirement due to internal promotion.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Work for an established Builder and on a strong pipeline of projects.
- Social working environment and invest in the community.
Civil Services GROUP
- The Contract Administrators representative will be responsible for managing major transport infrastructure construction contracts as assigned and ensuring the…
$170,000 - $220,000 a year
- Major Defence Project in The Northern Territory.
- REAL opportunity for career advancement.
- Salary $170,000- $220,000 +Super + Interstate relocation package.
- Reprting directly to the Commercial Manager this site based role will mainly involve will be putting together procurement packages to subcontractor but will…
- Current project values up to $40M.
- Offices located on the outskirts of the CBD.
- A builder who have been established for 25 years who operate in all states of…
Intro Recruitment Solutions
- Large $30m Refurbishment Project.
- This is a standout opportunity to work with a diverse organisation who are more than just a builder.
- Structured career path on offer.
- Fast track to Project Manager.
- A builder who have been established for over 25 years who operate in all states of Australia are…
- 6 month fixed term contract – temp to perm opportunity.
- Provide quality support the Clients Network and Security infrastructure at a senior administrator level…
- 12-month contract with possible extension.
- The primary purpose of the Office365 Administrator is to manage the governance, configuration and administration of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.