Contract Administrator $120,000 jobs in Ormeau QLD
- Extensive experience in managing sub-contracts and head-contracts under the guidance of a project or commercial manager;
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide specialist contract administration advice and support to the business and be an integral part of the team…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Busy construction company with full book of projects.
- Due to high volume of work and growth the company has experienced, there is an immediate opportunity for…
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Your duties will include: monitoring contract requirements, submission of progress, variation and contractual claims.
- About the Role – Contract Administrator.
- Lead a team of Contracts administrators, site staff and back office support.
- Our client was founded as a family business in 2004.
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Retail projects from $10mil - $60mil.
- Be mentored whilst working on a range of commercial projects.
- Immediate requirement due to internal promotion.
Gold Coast QLD
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Management of sub-contract variations and claims.
- Ensure work practices and contracts meet stringent QBCC guidelines.
- Reporting to the Project Manager.
- Down to earth, forward thinking culture with staff retention to shout about.
- This successful, National builder/developer build across the Commercial and Retail…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Established in QLD over 40 years ago and now operate with 4 QLD offices and 1 in NSW this well respected and structured builder have created an excellent…
- Lead and manage a large team of contract administrators and provide strong mentoring advice to continually upskill and improve their knowledge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.