Contract Events jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders and liaise between relevant departments to ensure that preparations for event have been made.
- Are you a master in Human Connection?
- Event organisation structure, plans and budget timelines.
- Liaising and negotiating contracts with external service providers.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Access to stadium events tickets.
- Meetings & Special Events (MASE) Sales Executive.
- Complete sales by issuing contracts, invoicing and collecting payments due.
- This is a 3-month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
- A competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team…
- Transdev WA are currently seeking applicants for casual Bus Driver positions who are passionate about delivering exceptional service in our Fremantle Contract…
- Coordinate travel contracts and ensure supplier is delivering on their scope.
- Flexibility of leave provisions for events such as community service, cultural and…
- Flexibility of leave provisions for events such as community service, cultural and volunteer activities.
- In applying for an Expression of Interest, you are not…
$45.74 an hour
- Experience in community event planning.
- Full Time Hours – labour hire contract.
- Face2face Reference Number # 11432.
- $45.74 per hour plus super.
- Regular social events from mini golf, to afternoon drinks, birthday-brunches, hackathons and huge end of year celebrations.
- Suit up and climb aboard.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Regular social events such as Friday night drinks, team dinners, End of Financial Year events, Christmas parties.
- Your day to day will involve:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.