Contract Events jobs
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- This is an initial 6 month contract for a long term project with a current 2 year pipeline.
- Great opportunity for a senior developer to join a global ASX listed…
- Perform review of root cause analyses from production and technical integrity events and Decide strategy improvements.
- Perform monthly TI WO compliance reviews.
Alliance Francaise de Perth
$47,500 - $49,600 a year
- 2 year fixed term contract starting 2 Jan 2020.
- Organising French cultural and social events at the Alliance Française de Perth such as workshops, clubs,…
Sure Thing Schoolies
- This role will give you the ultimate experience of being an Event Rep for 6 days.
- You will also work with the other event reps, Hotel Coordinators and Hotel…
Yes Tech IT Solutions
$60,000 - $120,000 a year
- By Cold calling, Visiting business, Networking events.*.
- ENTRY LEVEL opportunities in IT Sales.
- If you would like to make between $1000 to $2000 per week this…
One Stop Events Asia
$3,000 - $7,000 a month
- One Stop Events Asia is Now Exspanding From Bali to Thailand & Malaysia .
- We Need an Experienced Wedding Planner to Jump on our sales .
Westside Music College
$40 - $60 an hour
- To be a DJ instructor at Westside Music College you must have at least four years experience DJing at live events.
- Using other DJ software and equipment:
- An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Public affairs and Corporate Communications team based at our Head Office on St Georges Tce, Perth on a…
Genesis IT&T Pty Ltd
- 12 Months Contract (with the view to extend).
- Investigate and identify the root cause of related control systems downtime and identify and execute solutions to…
- Participate regularly in boat shows and special events.
- Well-versed in the charter contract process from start to finish.
Be the first to see new Contract Events jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.