Contracts Manager jobs in Adelaide SA
- Ranging from $500k to $15m you will be working on contracts administration on large scale commercial and government projects.
- To be considered for this role;
- Manage and drive business performance within an international and iconic charity.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established and highly-recognised…
- Site Manager opportunity, work directly with a Contract Administrator on medium density residential projects.
- Working on a mixture of commercial and residential…
- Write, review and amend contracts.
- Dynamic and diverse Project pipeline.
- Relocation to Canberra area required.
- The client is looking for;
- Negotiating all sales opportunities within the assigned accounts and generate associated sales contracts and quotations.
- The successful candidate will have:-.
- The position will initially be offered as a 12-month contract with a view to permanency.
- Have you got experience on CHRIS 21 managing end to end payroll…
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000.
- Date Posted September 16, 2019.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Method Development Scientist (Immunoassays)…
- Reviewing and comparing contract documentation and the terms of the award against the tender documents and the basis of the tender submission.
- This is a 3 year fixed term senior contract role where you will be offered the opportunity to grow your personal and professional skill set in a supportive…
- EGM has partnered with our Commercial Construction client located in Adelaide.
- This client prides itself on their unique and challenge project portfolio.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.