Control Power Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Ability to manage projects of medium complexity and act as the Lead control systems engineer, supervising teams of professional staff including developing…
- Contributing to our goal of a digital engineering environment, by providing engineers with applications and processes that help efficiently deliver a quality…
- Senior Engineer: At least 8 years’ experience as a power systems engineer, with at least 5 years as an engineering leader with industry recognition of…
- LV power system design and protection studies.
- Design of LV Electrical systems including Main Switchboards, Motor Control Centres, Distribution Boards, PLC…
- Our consultancy team has specialists working on rolling stock, asset maintenance, specialist engineering solutions, infrastructure, rail control systems and…
- Joining a small office of specialist electrical engineers (mostly E&I and controls) you will be working on a number of medium to large scale mining, utility and…
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and…
- Throughout your career you would have strong expertise with Rockwell, Schneider and Siemens PLC and SCADA control systems.
- Register Professional engineer of QLD.
- Experience in power system and earth grid analysis using modelling software.
- From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.