Control Power Engineer jobs
- Follow Concentrix business control guidelines:
- The Deskside Support Specialist provides assistance and support to the local Concentrix site with their…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets.
- Carry out system studies and power system analysis using appropriate software tools.
- Understanding design and operation of substation control systems through to…
- Design experience in the Mining and Industrial sectors, specifically across power distribution, PLC/SCADA control and communication and electrical…
- Mentoring junior engineers in Web development technologies.
- Experienced in the use of software developer tools including version control, issue management,…
- Experience in project controls in construction environment.
- We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power,…
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Experience with industrial control systems and control schemes.
- Proficient with Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), packaged equipment control systems.
- Good knowledge of electric power system protection and control, integration and/or automation and communications applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sound knowledge of power or renewable energy systems.
- At Zenviron we are committed to the development of our people.
- Our Engineer roles offer you:
- Testing and commissioning of transformers, cables, switch gear, control and protection systems and earthing.
- Strong stability and opportunities for growth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.