Control Power Engineer jobs
- Testing and commissioning of transformers, cables, switch gear, control and protection systems and earthing.
- Strong stability and opportunities for growth.
- + Experience in the design and specification of industrial systems such as LV distribution, controls and communications, safety systems and motor controls;
- Sound knowledge of power or renewable energy systems.
- At Zenviron we are committed to the development of our people.
- Our Engineer roles offer you:
- Validates design criteria for new principal power installations (e.g. single power source).
- As part of the Facility team, the Facility Engineer is responsible…
- Design experience in the Mining and Industrial sectors, specifically across power distribution, PLC/SCADA control and communication and electrical…
- Implementing and maintaining Client drawing control procedures;
- Works with trainee engineers to insure the proper design and implementation of system protection…
- Strong working knowledge of control theory, ability to implement PID control.
- Tesla Energy is looking for a power systems engineer to build up in-house…
- Access control (Lenel) system upgrades and migration.
- Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting,…
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Assist the process control team with managing improvement projects and covering for periods of peak demands and absence.
- The areas we cover include:
- Knowledge of industrial processes such as power generation, cement and mine ventilation.
- Answer technical queries relating to the plant design across a broad…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.