Control Systems Engineer jobs
- You have a passion for control systems engineering but aren't getting the autonomy and freedom within projects?
- This role is for you!
- Currently looking for a Control Systems Engineer for for a 6 month contract.
- Your new company is one of the largest iron ore producers in Australia.
- Development of control system design.
- 7 - 10 years' experience in control system design and execution projects.
- PLC and HMI development and testing.
- Experience with motion control systems.
- Ability to write control system design documentation & test protocols.
- Experience interfacing with safety systems.
- Deign / integration of DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI and control systems.
- Extensive experience in integration of DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI and control systems.
- Develop and implement control systems.
- The successful mechatronics engineer will possess -.
- There are currently entering exciting markets with new product…
- Instrumentation and process control experience.
- Experience with systems such as SCADA, CITECT, SiTec governors is highly desirable.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$650 - $740 a day
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities consistent with Sydney Trains safety management system requirements defined.
- Strong experience and knowledge of implementing, specifying and designing traffic management or rail business systems, including timetabling/passenger…
- Familiarity with scheduling and cost controls systems.
- Understanding of safety systems and safe work practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.