Control Systems Engineer jobs
- Design of control interface panels for greenhouse systems.
- Electrical and control system diagrams and schematics etc.
- Max demand calculation and cable sizing.
- In-depth knowledge of instrumentation and process control, real time management, MES (Manufacturing Execution System), man/machine interfaces and communication,…
- Design experience in the Mining and Industrial sectors, specifically across power distribution, PLC/SCADA control and communication and electrical…
- Register Professional engineer of QLD.
- Prepare technical specifications, equipment datasheets and calculations, including HV/LV switchgear, distribution…
- Knowledge of PLC control systems would be highly advantageous.
- Due to a period of sustained growth, they are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to…
$95,000 - $110,000 a year
- Due to our continued success and growth a great career opportunity for an Electrical Engineer has become available in our Melbourne CBD office.
- Experience in design of primary protection and controls.
- Experience with CAD systems: Microstations and AutoCAD ideally.
- What you need to succeed.
- \* Preparation and completion of quality control documents.
- Eilbeck Cranes is a 100% Australian owned company operating over 100 years specializing in the…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Contributing to the planning, design, configuration and implementation of electrical and control system engineering for projects and products.
- The Position: We’re looking for skilled Electrical Engineer (Brisbane based, and project support requirements).
- Knowledge of the AS3000, AS3008, AS2293, AS2067.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.