Control Systems Engineer $111,200 jobs
- IAEs are responsible for capturing and refining information protection requirements to ensure their integration into information systems acquisitions and…
- Demonstrated proficiency in successfully guiding complex information systems through assessment and authorization (A&A) control gates.
Nova Systems ANZ
- An immediate client need will have you providing platform systems engineering management support to a fast-paced maritime acquisition program.
$140,000 - $190,000 a year
- Ensure legal compliance of polocies, construction and procedures including development and management reporting and record keeping systems.
- Downer Defence Systems is seeking to engage 2 X Security Architect / Engineer Assurance to develop and maintain business, systems, and information processes to…
Nova Systems ANZ
- Practical understanding of systems engineering (systems of systems);
- Previous Defence communication systems experience and understanding of the defence C4I…
$60 - $100 an hour
- Experience in software and databases system optimisation and backup.
- Experience in enterprise operating systems and associated server hardware development,…
- Experience working in highly secure government environments with a deep understanding of ISM controls and their applicability to operational systems.
$100 - $150 an hour
- Deploy Applications and Operating systems using Microsoft System Center and VMWare vSphere;
- You will have knowledge of automating systems, tasks and processes…
- Experience working in highly secure government environments with a deep understanding of the ASD ISM controls and their applicability to operational systems.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.