Cook jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
You refined by:
Little Sophia Kindergarten
- This position will work within the room amongst our Kindergarten staff and prepare and cook wholesome meals with the children each morning.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- As the centre's Cook, you will:
- Be a qualified Cook with a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent) OR.
- Sector leading pay and benefits.
$95,432 - $112,697 a year
- Professor Jill Cook or Dr Sue Mayes.
- Full time, or 1.0 FTE.
- 3 year fixed term position.
- Based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus and The Australian Ballet.
the osborne rooftop and bar
South Yarra VIC
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required.
- We are also looking for a motivated full-time cook plus casual staff,…
Smoke & Pickles
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
- We're looking for a Sous Chef and Full Time Chefs looking to work their way up.
- You'll be working with a young, creative team serving up some of Melbourne's…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
$25 - $35 an hour
- Our programs operate in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne in Werribee, Point Cook, Wyndham Vale, Sydenham, Hillside & Bacchus Marsh.
Port Melbourne VIC
- 28 Cook Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207.
- Working closely with the Project Managers and Electricians, the Event Power Technician will assist in the management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.