Cook jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
- So when we cook for our guests, they need to feel the love – and every member of our team helps us deliver that.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- YMCA Point Cook Early Learning Centre.
- Cook & Phillip Park Aquatic and Fitness Centre.
- Aboriginal Early Years Service - Aboriginal Employment Program.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$112,202 - $142,802 a year
- For further information review the attached position description or contact Katreen Cook, Senior Project Manager on (03) 9269 0196.
- We are urgently seeking a qualified cook for one of our client based in the regional town of Darling Towns(QLD), you must have Certificate III including at…
- Situated in tranquil Point Cook, it’s surrounded by the Point Cook Coastal Park, a protected marine sanctuary and the Cheetham Wetlands.
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- A wholesale butcher & bulk meat specialists, located in Laverton North, are currently looking to employ a motivated apprentice to work and learn alongside their…
The Grace Darling Hotel
- The Grace Darling Hotel is located on Smith Street in the heart of Collingwood, and due to growth we are looking to expand our kitchen and bring on an…
- Work closely with Department managers and our Site Manager while leading a team of Chefs, Cooks, at Kitchen attendants across our functions, retail &…
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Prepare, cook and serve food for food service.
- Our client, a newly opened Winery Restaurant located in Healseville is seeking a 1st Year Apprentice Chef to join…
- Our kitchen cooks together and develop together.
- Work with the biggest employer of Chefs worldwide.
- Play a key role in our future success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.