Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Cook Chef Kitchen jobs in Roselands NSW
- As part of a new and exciting food precinct at West HQ you will be responsible for cooking in a busy, high volume Thai kitchen with a kitchen team of…
- Being a Cook for Oac.
- We are looking for a qualified cook to work Barangaroo South campus on a permanent basis.
- How can we support you?
- How can you support us?
Australia Chef Migration
$54,000 - $60,000 a year
- This is a unique opportunity for a professional cook looking to join the kitchen team and to enjoy the fast-paced environment this venue has to offer.
Signature Catering Services NSW Pty Ltd
- Planning menu in consultation with chefs & cooks.
- Staff management/supervision and training of servicing and kitchen staff.
- The person needs to have.
- Sole charge of the kitchen to prepare, cook and clean for up to 100 children each day.
- Experienced working in school kitchens or aged care facilities and are…
- Chef de Partie or Cook:
- Innovative and highly rated business located in Sydney’s Northern suburbs is searching for a Chef de Partie or Experienced Cook.
- What does a Cook or Chef do?
- You must be an experienced Cook or Chef.
- Are you an enthusiastic Commis Chef or Cook looking for a new opportunity?
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- The ability to work in a busy environment, leading a team (consisting of Sous Chefs, Cooks, Kitchen hands) and remain hands on.
- We need you to love what you do!
$20 - $24 an hour
- We are looking for an energetic chef to join our kitchen team at Oceans Narrabeen!
- We are expanding and we need you, A career driven individual who has great…
- As the Cook, you are responsible for :
- The Centre is currently seeking a permanent Cook to join their wonderful team and fill the Children's tummies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.