Corporate Compliance Opportunity jobs
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Minimum 4+ year’s relevant experience in a professional services or legal corporate environment.
- An opportunity to actively contribute to the broader community…
- We’ve been through significant change recently and this is an opportunity to work closely in our new model & support the business through the next phase of…
- With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn new skills and do work that matters.
- Regardless of what degree you’re studying, with us you can discover…
- Take an opportunity to work within our Strategic Workforce Planning team.
- Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant…
- Defining, managing and monitoring compliance with regulations, standards and procedures;
- Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a…
- Our areas of experience include corporate governance and compliance, corporate advisory, due diligence, foreign investment, hostile and recommended takeover…
- The role will provide paralegal and administrative support to our immigration lawyers in the delivery of our technology-based compliance services to support our…
- Maintain proposal documentation in line with company procedures and policy to ensure compliance with QA standards.
- What needs to be done?
- Other daily tasks include assisting the compliance team to manage day to day compliance obligations, and compliance team mailbox management.
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities.
- If this opportunity appeals to you, please apply online today.
- We offer all kinds of benefits, such as:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.