Corporate Compliance Opportunity jobs
Clinical Excellence Commission Division
$150,131 - $168,333 a year
- The position is a change leader and champion, identifying opportunities for process improvement and implementation of best practice strategies with a strong…
- Other daily tasks include assisting the compliance team to manage day to day compliance obligations, and compliance team mailbox management.
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Establish control records for each corporate action and monitor events by way of a diary system.
- Establish and maintain key internal and external relationships from diverse cultural backgrounds to maximise procurement opportunities.
Moira Shire Council
$30 - $31 an hour
- The opportunity for flexible work arrangements including purchased leave.
- We currently have an opportunity to join our Finance team and are seeking a motivated,…
$84,503 - $97,816 a year
- The role encompasses compliance with accounting standards, financial law including the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013, related…
$45,095 a year
- Ensuring compliance with relevant government legislation; and.
- Amazing opportunity to build a career with an iconic SA based company.
- Maintain compliance to licensing requirements for all relevant hardware and software.
- Identify opportunities to drive continual improvements within the Service…
- Providing an opportunity to play a key role in the future direction of Euro Garages Australia that is rich with stakeholder management and engagement;
- You will liaise with a wide range of stakeholders; providing records management advice and direction, to ensure compliance against the Public Records Act 2002…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.