Corporate Credit Analyst jobs in New South Wales
- Prepare insightful credit papers for new requests and ongoing portfolio monitoring purposes.
- We have a unique opportunity for a candidate who has 1-2 years’…
- You will be responsible for producing timely and accurate credit submissions that assess counterparty risk including new to bank lending, increase lending and…
- Demonstrated banking experience across corporate and commercial banking with experience within Agribusiness highly regarded.
- See yourself in our team:
- Fixed Income & Currencies builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients, combining market-leading trading and…
- Preparation, review & negotiation of credit documents and loan agreements.
- Lead and manage the acknowledgement process for these incoming credit relationships…
- 5+ years of experience in credit risk management, structuring, trading, and/or origination roles for structured/securitized products AKA Warehouse credit.
- You’ll bring with you, demonstrated experience in credit risk management (preferably corporate analysis), accounting or cash flow lending, with strong capacity…
- 5+ years of related IT experience, ideally in the financial and/or credit payment industry.
- The incumbent is expected to assist in the analysis and design, as…
Jon Michel Executive Search
- Our client is a global banking organisation with a long and successful track record and presence in the Australian market.
- As a Senior Java Developer for the credit risk monitoring system you will be part of a scrum team that will be delivering a new monitoring platform that will be…
Collins Executive Recruitment
- My client is a growing private credit investment management fund that provides capital to a wide variety of Australian corporates.
- This role will be liaising with the internal parts of their business to work up and recommend end-user customer credit applications as well as local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.