Corporate Tax Manager jobs in Melbourne VIC
- Liaise directly with external auditors and ensure all tax queries are responded to and actioned in a timely manner when necessary, including yearend tax…
Franklin Templeton Investments
- Registry, custody, administration, audit and tax).
- Good working knowledge of Australian fund tax and regulatory reporting experience.
- Sep 18, 2019, 4:03:48 AM.
- Manager / Senior Manager within our Human Capital practice, you will be.
- Implementation, and alignment with corporate strategy.
- Will your typical day look like?
- If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, a cover letter and your academic transcripts to the HR Manager.
- (Excel, Word, Outlook, and MYOB).
- This full time 15 month contract position will report to the Finance Manager and is based in Collingwood.
- Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in…
- In your role as a Manager/Senior Manager you will:
- At least 5 years for Manager applicants and 7 years for Senior Manager applicants, of related work experience…
- Tax Compliance and review of returns including Payroll tax, BAS, IAS, IDS and Income Tax Returns.
- Including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate…
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate credit card expenses.
- Payroll including payroll tax, work cover and superannuation.
- Management of fixed asset register.
$110,000 a year
- Preparation of income tax returns across the group, including R&D tax incentive, international dealings.
- Working closely with the CFO and Finance Manager, you…
- General Manager – Global Project Business.
- Senior Project Accountant/Accounting Manager, Global Project Business.
- Clenergy was founded in 2007.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.