Cost Accountant jobs in The University Of Sydney NSW
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$65,000 a year
- You will need to reconcile balance sheet accounts with thorough schedules outlining the reasons for movements in balance sheet accounts; investigate and resolve…
- Direct experience with development of financial policies and procedures, cost accounting and overhead rate structures in accordance with the Defence contracting…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Developing and maintaining standard costs Analysing actual vs standard costs.
- Identifying opportunities for cost reduction/savings Assisting with financial…
- Reviewing and ensuring operating costs are accurate and accruals have been appropriately taken up.
- Supervising and performing month end processes with a focus…
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- Participate in cost accounting functions- standard costing, product costing, Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Genuine view to go permanent for high performing candidate…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Leading design and manufacturing company.
- Unique opportunity with clear career progression.
- Our client is a leading design, manufacturing and supplier of…
- Resolve large and complex losses by investigating damages, negotiating adjustment of losses with corporate management, brokerage personnel, lawyers, accountants…
- Working with Post-Production accountant on cost reports, and gathering back up documentation for audits.
- The role is a 7 month parental leave cover position…
$35 - $42 an hour
- Ownership of cost allocation to projects.
- Close-knit team, high performing culture with guidance from management.
- Prepare monthly BAS for group entities.
- Be comfortable running almost all of the P&L management functions for the GroupM Agency, whilst working closely with the leadership team on revenue forecasting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.