Council jobs in North Ryde NSW
$956 a week
- Do you love writing and have an interest in working for a well known Government organisation?
- Temporary Part time - 21 hours per week up to 12 months.
$48,735 a year
- Salary: AUD 48,735 per annum plus Superannuation.
- Employment arrangement: Part Time - 25 hours per week.
- Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement.
$59,637 - $69,179 a year
- The role requires an administration professional to support and to co-ordinate a range of administrative functions and projects across the Community department.
$35 an hour
- E-PLANNING - ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT OFFICER.
- Rewarding Career Opportunity at The Hills Shire Council.
- There is an opportunity for a task focused and driven…
$31 an hour
- Reference Number: S100-20-1736.
- Closing Date: 02-03-2020.
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time (Up to 12 months ).
- In this role you will be responsible for:
$592 - $638 a week
- Contract up to 12 months.
- 2 days / 14 hours per week – Ideally Thursday & Friday.
- Salary Neg from $591.86- $638.04 per week + Super.
- Role: School Crossing Supervisor - Part time.
- Help protect our vibrant school communities.
- The role of School Crossing Supervisor is held in very high esteem in…
- Department of Communities and Justice.
- Ongoing- Part Time (3 days per week).
- The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) commenced on 1 July 2019 and is the…
$107,987 - $125,264 a year
- Ku-ring-gai Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced professional to join our Development Assessment Services team.
$832 - $916 a week
- 22.8 hrs per week (3 days per week).
- Great team and working environment.
- Your continued development is our priority.
- The successful candidate will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.