Council jobs in North Ryde NSW
$832 - $916 a week
- 22.8 hrs per week (3 days per week).
- Great team and working environment.
- Your continued development is our priority.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Department of Communities and Justice.
- Ongoing- Part Time (3 days per week).
- The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) commenced on 1 July 2019 and is the…
City of Canada Bay
$61,125 - $70,294 a year
- The City of Canada Bay is a thriving, colourful community, surrounded by the beautiful bays of Sydney Harbour.
- $61,125.44 - $70,294.26 per annum + super.
$96,071 a year
- Are you passionate about environmental sustainability for local business?
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our…
- Full-time or ongoing appointment.
- An exciting opportunity to join a new team providing governance and risk management in a dynamic and professional environment.
City of Parramatta
$36.39 an hour
- We are seeking to appoint casual library officers to work within the Libraries of the City of Parramatta Library Service.
$60,958 - $67,051 a year
- $60,957.70 - $67,051.43 per annum+ 9.5% superannuation.
- Permanent full-time (38 hours per week).
- Good work/life balance with a 9-day fortnight.
$96,200 - $103,707 a year
- Salary Neg from $96,200 - $103,707 P/A + Super.
- We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced transport planner to join our Strategic Planning Team.
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role.
- Hold a current driver’s licence with no traffic offences recorded on their driving history…
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- $67,100 - $73,256 (Plus Super).
- In support of the Director General Maritime Support Branch, the APS 4 Executive Assistant will undertake moderately complex…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.