Councils jobs in Melbourne VIC
- Picking up litter and dumped rubbish, repairing street furniture, driving council vehicles and other outdoor labouring tasks.
- A western suburbs council requires an experienced Parking Officer to help enforce parking regulations in the local community.
- Driving council utes and other vehicles.
- In this role you will assist with the maintenance of the council’s road infrastructure, carrying out tasks such as…
- If you have previous experience with Local Council/ or small business, we would like to hear from you.
- An ever expanding Local Council is in search of a semi…
- These positions require you to carry out grounds maintenance activities in accordance with contract requirements and in a timely and efficient manner, within…
- A local council based in Melbourne’s outer western suburbs is urgently seeking an experienced Recruitment Officer to assist their busy human resources team.
- A local council based in Melbourne’s outer northern suburbs requires a Gardener for a temporary work within their Parks & Gardens team.
- Council located 1 hour north of Melbourne.
- Build a career in Local Government Parks & Gardens.
- Our local government client, located an hour’s drive north of…
- An experienced Events Manager is required for a part-time temporary position by this local council based in Melbourne’s inner suburbs.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- This industrial business based in the Campbellfield deal and provide a moulding and durable product for the local government councils, civil contractors, road…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.