Councils jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Moira Shire Council
$24 - $25 an hour
- Moira Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering flexible work arrangements for employees in a family-friendly work place.
$24 - $30 an hour
- MR/HR Licence required for some roles within Council and Landscape Garden Maintenance.
- Looking for experienced Demolition, Building or Garden Maintenance…
$31 an hour
- Hays Recruitment are always seeking Animal Management Officers with experience working within a Local Council.
- Enforcing the Domestic Animals Act.
- All carpentry works which do not require structural engineering, building permit or council permits/approvals code or other specialist knowledge.
- Proving services for mostly councils.
- Our client is seeking an experienced gardening maintenance member to join their team in the Western Suburbs.
- This council is located in the South - West of Melbourne.
- You will have the opportunity to work in an extremely busy and fast paced environment within this…
$31 an hour
- Hays Recruitment are continuously seeking Parking/Local Laws Officers with experience working within a Local Council.
- Monday to Friday / 6:30pm to 1am.
- We work closely with a number of services across Kingston City Council.
- Opportunities for Assistant Educators to work in before and after school.
$42 - $48 an hour
- Job opportunity for an experienced EHO with large coastal Council.
- Seeking an experienced Environmental Health Officer to support this council on a 3+ month…
- This business is well known across Victoria for their subcontracting work to the local councils.
- Grounds team member required for tree crew within Eastern…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.