Councils jobs in Victoria
Southern Grampians Shire Council
- Southern Grampians Shire Council is seeking energetic, dedicated, reliable general labourers looking for casual work over the next 6 months to assist in the…
$59,700 - $62,500 a year
- Maintain positive public relations and Council image.
- Mitchell Shire Council is a Child Safe Organisation.
- Mitchell Shire Council is one of Victoria's fastest…
East Gippsland Shire Council
Eagle Point VIC
$33.90 an hour
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with service users, public and other Council staff.
- As a major employer in the region, East Gippsland Shire…
- Contributing to the development of proposals for school council consideration;
- Cairnlea Park Primary School is situated in the suburb of Cairnlea in the City of…
- Parent participation on school council, as classroom helpers, kindergarten helpers, in curriculum events and fundraising activities, is a vital part of school…
- Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils,…
$63,491 - $67,167 a year
- Library Officer (Home Library Services/Community Information).
- $63K – 67K + Super (pro rata).
- Temporary Position until 30 June 2020.
- WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER.
$27.29 an hour
- Council is a child safe organisation and as such, applicants may be required to hold a Working with Children Check.
- The officer will be responsible for:
City of Melton Council
$67,846 - $78,126 a year
- A passion for working and engaging with young people, an understanding of young people's needs and a capacity to work within councils strategic priorities is…
$91,125 - $97,812 a year
- This Research Fellow position is part of a research team working on an Australian Research Council Discovery project, titled “Sea-level rise and everyday lives…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.