Counsel Assisting jobs
- Collaborating with barristers and senior counsel.
- Handling legal documents, file administration and assisting in a general manner.
- Get in touch with us at:
Staunton & Thompson
- Legal research, analysis, problem solving, and assisting with client advising;
- Occasionally assisting the Duty Lawyers at the local Northern Beaches Community…
- IFS - Office of General Counsel (OGC).
- Assisting with the review, legal analysis and preparation of advice across a broad range of industries including…
- This includes acquisition of development sites, managing and assisting clients with all legal aspects of the development process and experience in conveyancing…
- The FC role is responsible for assisting the Head of Finance in the management and oversight of the financial accounting, financial reporting, financial systems…
- Support the General Counsel with project work.
- Have strong attention to detail when reviewing and assisting with legal documents.
- To be successful you will:
$81,000 a year
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with enquiries.
- Assisting with the organisation of company events.
- The successful Legal PA/ Paralegal will be supporting…
- They will also be strong communicators both with internal and external stakeholders, with the latter including consultants, legal counsel, and other market…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- An opportunity is available for Legal Counsel to join Samsung.
- Assisting with internal reporting requirements relating to legal and compliance function.
- Senior Legal Counsel AMP Bank.
- Assisting with regulatory communications and response to requests from regulators.
- It also lends to AMP financial advisers.
Be the first to see new Counsel Assisting jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.