Counsel Assisting jobs
- The APS 5 Legal Secretary/Administration Assistant you will play a critical role in assisting the Chair of our Federal Government client.
$120,000 - $200,000 a year
- It is also envisaged that the right candidate will be willing/able to operate in a high volume, demanding environment assisting significant players in this…
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- The ability to autonomously manage your own legal matters while providing cutting edge advice to the business and assisting in the commercialization of…
$150,000 - $250,000 a year
- Our client is a reputable & well established law firm located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, with a professional & down-to-earth office culture, low staff…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- They have a stellar reputation within the Melbourne legal space and are dedicated in assisting their clients to get the best possible outcome in what is often a…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Currently be working as a Senior Associate/Special Counsel doing similar work or alternatively have a background of working in government and keen to return to…
$81,000 a year
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with enquiries.
- Assisting with the organisation of company events.
- Located in the heart of the CBD, this Victorian law…
- This includes preparing briefs to counsel and assisting in court proceedings.
- Legal Aid NSW is committed to supporting and encouraging students who are…
- Reporting directly to the Legal Manager, you will assume a key role in assisting with the delivery of major infrastructure projects in particular with respect…
$114,510 - $121,546 a year
- In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the General Counsel and the Deputy General Counsel to:
- Mr Brendan De Souza, Legal Operations Manager, Office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.