Counselling Entry Level jobs
Relationships Australia NSW
Mount Druitt NSW
- Excellent written/verbal skills (a basic level of counselling skills will be well regarded);
- Proficiency in the use of IT for data entry, record keeping, and…
$84,101 - $100,856 a year
- And counselling interventions, including a high level of ability to conceptualise and analyse information.
- Criteria and are suitable at the position level.
- Make less complex routine entries in records, e.g. stock movement; file movement, accounts, leave.
- Mansfield Secondary College is set amongst the dramatic…
- Maintain high level of cash handling security.
- Regularly coach staff on maintaining a consistent high level of customer service.
- Perform Site Tours (Daily).
- Whether it is returning from maternity leave and needing flexible re-entry hours, or those who wish to have full time hours, or those who have district of…
Mount Ridley P-12 College
- The current College's Student Family Occupation (SFO) level is 0.62.
- SC4 Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills and high level…
$15,000 a month
- Assessing the worker’s transferable skills and potential through transferable skills assessments, vocational counselling, motivational interviewing and…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.