Counselling Program $60,300 jobs in New South Wales
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from disability, aged care, homeless services, child and family care…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- The services include highly specialised quaternary and tertiary services, primary care and population health programs which operate at local, state-wide or…
- Our ‘At My Best’ wellbeing program, which includes a free 12-month subscription to Headspace.
- Access to REACH My Best - free holistic wellbeing coaching,…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Experience in SafeCare® delivery, or other evidence-based parenting programs.
- The Brighter Futures program provides targeted support to vulnerable families with…
Sydney Road Community School
- A probationary period may apply during the first year of employment and induction and support programs provided.
- Sydney Road Community School Profile.
Logic Lounge Psychology
- Our clinics have been established to provide evidence based psychological therapy and practical, solution-focused counselling.
- Contract work Monday to Saturday.
- Employee Assistance Program - Free, voluntary and confidential counselling service.
- To deliver an innovative, high quality and inclusive early childhood program…
Enough Is Enough Anti Violence Movement
- We facilitate group or individual, face to face, and phone counselling.
- You will be accountable for planning, delivering and evaluating discipline specific…
$79,000 - $86,000 a year
- Experience in writing and facilitating therapeutic and psycho-educational group work programs for young people and parents.
- Valid working with children check.
- This is a free and confidential counselling service to support your wellbeing in the workplace and at home.
- Great roster and company benefits.
Department of Education
$103,477 a year
- Facilitation and support of DoE vaccination programs as required.
- Attending Parents and Citizens’ or equivalent parent body meetings as required to provide…
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- Primarily the position is to provide assessment, counselling and therapeutic interventions to assist family/carers to develop healthy and secure relationships…
$60 an hour
- Direct provision of high-quality clinical services including initial intake, assessment and referral, evidence based counselling, case management and case…
New South Wales
$134,421 a year
- Demonstrated ability to implement school counselling strategies to support Department of Education initiatives.
- In addition to the general selection criteria.
- The Sydney Private Hospital comprises of 8 theatres, 37 inpatient rehabilitation beds, day only rehabilitation program, hydrotherapy and 31 surgical beds.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.