- The Correctional Counsellor will contribute to a high level of community safety through the provision of welfare assistance, counselling and approved programs…
- Flexible Working Hours, 3-5 days per week.
- Our client is a reputable provider of injury prevention and management and disability employment services to…
- Familiarity with accreditation processes for continuing professional development for teachers, nurses, social workers and counsellors (experience with NESA…
- Are you an experienced Rehabilitation Counsellor with RCAA / ASORC membership looking for a new role?
- This long standing leading provider of wellness, insurance…
- Our client is an Accredited Training Practice for the AGPT programme in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, looking for a VR Fellow GP to supervise an…
- Senior position based in North Sydney.
- Our client, a long standing leading provider of wellness, insurance and risk solutions is seeking a qualified experienced…
- Allied Health: counsellor, nutrition, massage therapist, diabetes educator, hearing professionals, mental health nurse.
- No after hours work will be required.
Study In Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Build good working relationships with IDP network counsellors and marketing and admissions staff from institutions.
- JOB TYPE : FULL TIME FIXED TERM.
$69,891 - $79,474 a year
- Within *Australia is committed to excellence, equity and quality in mental health.
- It achieves this by developing collaborations that generate hope, meaning,…
- We're Looking for a Counsellor to join the team at Mindwise.
- Option to work as little as one day per week.
- Ability to speak a second language desirable but not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.