You refined by:
- Conduct assessments of risk factors, identify early intervention opportunities, make appropriate referrals and consider written material to formulate confident…
- Undertake administrative activities associated with the court reception service at the Townsville Specialist DFV Court to coordinate client access to legal…
- Creation and maintenance of incident logs, production of reports utilising integrated computer systems and manual information systems, preparation of daily…
- Provide supervision and support to young people to assist with their compliance with court orders and reintegration into the community in accordance with the…
- Prepare complex assessment reports for use in the family court, child protection and criminal jurisdictions.
- Since the day Maurice Blackburn opened our doors a hundred years ago, we’ve been in the business of helping people;
- Assist with discovery type work;
$1,259 - $1,620 a week
- Demonstration of legal and court experience.
- Completion of relevant courses in investigation and court procedures.
- Temporary Full Time up to 12 Months.
- AV presentation of evidence and unified communication (video conferencing) within Courts is of significant strategic importance as it relates to decreased costs…
- Working with Court Services Queensland (CSQ) and community justice services on new approaches to data reporting and analysis to inform JSD business decisions;
$63,374 - $68,204 a year
- Performing administrative functions and working collaboratively across the Law Courts.
- The ACT Courts and Tribunal are seeking persons with a strong focus on…
Be the first to see new Courts jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.