Courts jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Responsibly managing the prisoner transport and Court Escort security function.
- Assistant Commissioner, Security and Intelligence.
- The digital solutions and services provided by For The Record and Auscript allows Courts around the world to capture, distribute and maintain court recordings…
- Providing assistance with legal advice, research and litigation, with opportunities to shadow lawyers at court.
- The working week is preferably 5 days.
$92,966 - $101,028 a year
- The Lismore campus houses specialist facilities including the law Moot Court, nursing laboratories, massage and osteopathy room, sport and exercise science…
- Working within a small team and providing services through the local court, close working relationships with police, legal services and a variety of other…
- Drafting and preparation of court documents.
- Hall & Wilcox is a leading independent Australian law firm.
- We are a firm of more than 700 people, including over…
- Drafting Court documents with minimum or no supervision.
- Seeking Energetic and Experienced Family Lawyer.
- If you are a Family Lawyer with a minimum 2 years post…
Maxwell & Co (Sydney)
- Maxwell & Co (Sydney) is a boutique law firm, located in Sydney CBD.
- We serve both local and international clients.
- Experience in managing high volume billing;
- Preparing important court documents and witness statements.
- Successful candidates will be rewarded with a chance to experience first-hand matters being heard in…
- Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time.
- We offer a true retail career path for individuals…
Be the first to see new Courts jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.